Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chicken and Broccoli Casserole

An easy casserole to make. 
Let me walk you through it.





You will need:
2 chicken breasts, shredded
1c Velveeta cheese

2c water
1c dry rice
1c milk




I cooked the chicken ahead of time.
Lay the uncooked chicken on a cookies sheet with sides so any grease of juices don't run off into the oven.
I season them with cumin, paprika and garlic powdered.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until center is done.




Shred the chicken and put into a casserole dish.
I layered raw uncooked broccoli on top of the shredded the chicken.
Cube up some cheese. I used Velveeta or shredded cheese.
Pour 1 cup of milk.




Cook rice according to bag directions.
2 cups of water, 1 cup of rice.
Cook the rice completely then scoop on top of broccoli and cheese.





Cook in oven for 30 minutes. Just enough to melt the cheese and soften the broccoli florets.





No comments:

Post a Comment