Monday, January 16, 2012

Pesto with Noodles




You will need:





3 c packed fresh cilantro leaves
1 c chopped fresh parsley 
4 cloves garlic
3/4 c grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 c olive oil


(I know my recipe is a little different then normal. I omitted the 1/4 c pine nuts for personal preference. Basil is more commonly used then cilantro.)






Separate the leaves from the main stem of the cilantro and parsley. Place in food processor bowl.
Mince garlic. Add to food processor bowl.
Add Parmesan Cheese to food processor bowl.
Add olive oil to food processor bowl.





Blend till smooth.

 You can store this in an air tight container.









I used mine right away!
I boiled some noodles, added the pesto with the noodes were still hot and stir. 






So easy and delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment