Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hot Dog its Hot Dogs!

Hot dogs are great over a campfire but these lean beefy goodness are not just for summer fun! I rolled out crescent dough that I bought in the dairy section in the tube. Place a slice of provolone then the hot dog & roll. Wide side to tip. Like the photo!

Place on an ungreased cookie sheet & bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Until tops start to brown.

You can you ball park franks, beef dogs, turkey dogs, fat free dogs. Whatever you desire.

I steamed broccoli & served with a romaine lettuce tossed salad. Yum! It was a big hit. Prep time was 10 minutes and baking time was 10 minutes. EASY!  Message me if you have any comment or suggestions. I would love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, This is a meal for small kids and teens alike. It's easy to have the little one help roll up the hot dogs.

    ReplyDelete