Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cheesy Garlic Biscuits (Red Lobsters)

I think these biscuits are the only thing I go back for at Red Lobster. These go so well with any meal. It doesn't have to be seafood. I make mine smaller them the restaurant so I don't feel bad about eating two. Muahahahaha!

I have served them with chicken, pork chops, salads and even for breakfast!



3 cups Bisquick. baking mix
1 cup milk
1 cup cheddar cheese -- shredded
1/4 cup margarine or butter -- melted
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder

Directions:
Preheat oven to 450. Mix baking mix, milk and cheese until soft dough forms; beat vigorously for 30 seconds. Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 min. or until golden brown. Mix margarine and garlic powder; brush over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet. Serve warm. Makes 10-12 biscuits.

I use a silicone baking mat and I love it! I never have to grease pans ever again. And it rinses right off  and its ready to use again.

No comments:

Post a Comment